Friday, January 30, 2009

oLidAys..

uwaaaaaa...
2morrow i'll going back to kl..
huh..
really hard to make it..
i'm hepi being home...
home is da best place for me :)
but i have to go back to kl..
need to cont my daily life as a student..
huh...
its make me stress to think bout that..
BE STRONG ZANA!!!!
just left 4 months to go...
chaiyok2...



bcoz of da title is olidays..
so let me share wif u my olidays..
almost a week la i dok kt umh..
byk gak xtvt i buat :)
going out wif my babes..
pi join ank2 sdare i p air trjn sekayu..
erm..
kndri kawen my sdare..
n yg plg bets mst la mkn my mum msk!!!
huh..
mmg byk i mkn..
so i need to start diet laaa when i'm going back to KL...
series ni...kali ni btol2 nk dieeeeeet...
kih2..
k la..
stop here :)
tatatititutu...........







3 comments:

MadianiMamat said...

u ade cni ke??uih...x habaq pon..lame xjumpe nih..hehhe

sYZanA said...

elellelee...
adeq tu syp..
dok bunyi...
heheheheheh
kte nk g skayu..
xdop org ajok pongggg...

♥_ritsukaanum_♥ said...

yes????
sure???
diet babe?
u slalu gtuh..ehe